Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 96706
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 5
- Minimum purchase: 5
Cleans all materials pore-deep, adapts ideally to all workpieces, does not smear and leaves a shiny surface like after sandblasting, without changing the dimensional accuracy (even thin sheets can be processed without any problems without grinding them through).
- Material thickness approx. 15 mm.
- Cleans all materials such as metals, stone, plastics, wood (boards and planks) deep into the pores.
- Works like sandblasting without damaging the base.
- Also removes rust, oxide, paints, Teroson and much more
- Grain-filled nylon fleece fabric, elastic for better workpiece adaptation.
- Large area of fabric for significantly reduced processing times for cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, paint stripping, rust removal, oxide removal, etc.
- Ideal speed 2.000 - 4.500 min-1.
- Maximum speed 4.500 min-1 (30 m/sec in according to EN13743).
- For the first time, the ingenious carrier plate enables the hard fleece components to be applied over a large area - for less wear and thus over 50% longer service life.
- Elastic natural fiber high-tech compound carrier plate protects the environment and users (CO2-neutral), completely trimmable for complete use of the pane, noise and vibration dampening with practical M14 thread, for tool-free, lightning-fast mounting of panes.
- The integrated M14 thread makes it much easier to change the washer and no clamping nut is required - no risk of contamination from the workpiece touching the steel clamping nut.
Replaces the MAGNUM® CLEAN with clear advantages in tool life and stock removal rate.
|Workable materials:||All metals, Aluminum, Cast metal, Hard metals, Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel, Steel, Wood|
|Backing material:||Natural fibre High-Tech compound|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Product type:||Cleaning discs|
|Tool mount:||M14 thread|