Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 15412
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 50
- Minimum purchase: 50
High-tech ceramic fibre disc with significantly more self-sharpening edges due its ultra-fine grit and crystal structure and a corresponding material removal rate that
greatly exceeds that of conventional fibre discs.
- Top ceramic quality.
- Ultra-fine grit and crystal structures provide for significantly more self-sharpening edges and a huge improvement in material removal.
- Self-sharpening ceramic grit.
- The finer grinding results on the workpiece surface reduces the frequent necessity of reworking the piece with finer grits.
- Even in the coarse grain range and with high material removal, the chip particle size remains relatively small, whereby damage caused by long afterglow metal particles can be prevented.
- The universal high-performance fibre disc with an especially great cooling agent content is easy on any drive motor.
- Ideal speed 10,000 - 15,000 min-1
- Maximum speeds:
- 30,000 min-1 at 50 mm
- 20,000 min-1 at 75 mm
- Disc thread: 1/4 "
|Workable materials:||Stainless steel, Steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||Drilling machine, Flexible shaft with 6 mm mount, MINI MAX, MINI MAX 1100, MINI MAX AKKU, MINI MAX PRO 1000, VARILEX 1100, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Product type:||Fibre discs|
|Grit:||Grit 36, Grit 60|
|Dimensions:||50 mm, 75 mm|
|Tool mount:||PINLOC 1/4" fast changing system|