Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 91824
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 40
- Minimum purchase: 40
Experience an increase in stock removal that was previously only possible with high-priced ceramic flap discs:
Performance increases of over 40% for stainless steel and 30% for steel without the addition of ceramic grain - Eisenblätter TRIMFIX® MUSTANG®!
Thanks to a sophisticated zirconium recipe based on the latest sintering technology in combination with the patented lamella configuration, the TRIMFIX® MUSTANG® flap disc achieves enormous removal speeds. And that saves a lot of working time costs. Time is money and labor costs often represent the main part of any cost calculation. In addition, the TRIMFIX MUSTANG® is extremely powerful compared to other flap discs available on the market , extremely inexpensive and technically often superior! Thanks to the patented lamella configuration , the abrasive grain retains its position even with high contact pressure cutting ability and sharpness, so that for the first time stainless steel can also be processed perfectly - without the risk of grain rounding and glazing.
The TRIMFIX® MUSTANG® flap disc is also only supplied on the natural fiber compound backing plates available exclusively from Eisenblätter and thus has many other important advantages.
Take the test! Increase your performance and reduce your costs!
- Higher productivity - performance jump of 30 - 40%.
- New zirconium recipe and patented lamella configuration massively increase the removal rate and thus the savings in working time with a long service life at the same time.
- Machining stainless steel and steel equally with high performance.
- Improved grinding sharpness, no grain rounding, no glazing.
- Extremely long service life, less frequent disc changes.
- Substantial savings in the cost balance.
- Elastic natural fiber compound carrier plate protects the environment and users (CO2-neutral), completely trimmable for complete use of the pane, noise and vibration dampening.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Stainless steel, Steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Backing material:||Natural fibre High-Tech compound|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 60|
|Dimensions:||115 mm, 125 mm, 178 mm|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Product shape:||5° angular|