Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 91342
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 20
- Minimum purchase: 20
The SteelFire® Heavy-Duty flap disc breaks all previously known stock removal rates and material removal rates of conventional flap discs on steel. Together with the newly developed, high-torque VARILEX® 1802 HT angle grinder, working times can be enormously shortened and labor costs massively reduced.
- Zirconium hybrid fabric with extra-wide lamellars.
- Heavy-duty flap disc in Ø 125 mm with removal of a conventional Ø 180 mm flap disc.
- Unmatched material removal in a very short time.
- Enormous working hours and cost savings of up to over 20,000 EUR (see calculation example in the 2019 e-catalog, page 73).
- Large lamella protrusion for working in corners.
- With integrated M14 thread for quick and easy tool changes.
- Also suitable for robot grinding applications .
- Patented slat configuration.
- The fastest and cheapest way of grinding! Requires a high torque angle grinder such as VARILEX® 1802 HT.
- Also suitable for stainless steel (FE-S-Cl less than 0.1%).
- Elastic natural fiber high-tech compound carrier plate protects the environment and users (CO2-neutral), completely trimmable for complete use of the pane, noise and vibration dampening.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
Note: Not suitable for angle grinders below 1,600 watts!
|Product shape:||5° angular|
|Tool mount:||M14 thread|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 60|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Backing material:||Natural fibre High-Tech compound|