Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 96240b
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 10
- Minimum purchase: 10
The legendary, original MAGNUM® high-performance flap disc with an extremely high fabric content for an extremely long service life.
The disc is ideal for all grinding and deburring work, whether it involves high material removal or just the removal of light burrs or weld seams. The RZ zirconium fabric plus cooling agent guarantees enormous advantages: often up to 50% faster removal rate, many times longer service life than conventional flap discs and cooler grinding thanks to additional cooling agents. Thanks to the food-safe, elastic ABS plastic carrier plate, an even grinding pattern is created.
- Grind longer, faster and more efficiently. The benchmark in price / performance for many years.
- Legendary RZ-zirconia abrasive formulation plus cooling agent guarantee enormous advantages over conventional flap discs:
- Oten up to 50% faster in the removal rate, much longer service life compared to conventional flap discs and cooler grinding thanks to additional cooling agents.
- The most powerful zirconium flap disc with carrier plate made of food-safe plastic.
- Universally applicable for steel, cast iron and stainless steel. For surface and edge sanding, coarse and intermediate sanding, processing fillet welds, rust removal, deburring and plastering of cast parts.
- Replaces not only fiber, but also grinding discs in many companies
- Carrier plate made of food-safe, elastic special plastic: easy to trim, elastic, vibration-absorbing and completely free of glass fabric.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Stainless steel, Steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Backing material:||ABS Special plastic|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 60, Grit 80, Grit 120|
|Dimensions:||115 mm, 125 mm, 178 mm|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Product shape:||5° angular|