Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 94240e
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 10
- Minimum purchase: 10
Highly flexible flap disc with zirconium cooling layers for extra smooth and flat finishes, ideally suited for use in sheet metal working, for example, and has a particularly long service life and superb cooling effect.
- Highly ﬂexible, especially damping ﬂap disc with low overall height.
- For exceptionally smooth, ﬂat ﬁnishes for such operations as the surface grinding of large constructions.
- The highly ﬂexible backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust ideally to the workpiece surface.
- Cooler grinding behaviour makes it ideal for sheet metal.
- The effective contact surface area is larger, so heat dissipation is considerably greater. This largely prevents workpiece discolouration.
- Backing plate of specially developed food-grade, ﬂexible corrugated plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
- Larger contact surface area ensures much longer service life than that of conventional ﬂap discs.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Cast metal, Stainless steel, Steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Backing material:||ABS Special plastic|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 60, Grit 80, Grit 120|
|Dimensions:||115 mm, 125 mm, 178 mm|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Product shape:||5° angular|