Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 94124
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 10
- Minimum purchase: 10
Highly elastic flap disc with cooling effect for smooth and flat grinding surfaces - ideal for aluminum and non-ferrous metals processing
Thanks to the highly elastic support plate, thin metal sheets and curved shapes, such as in the body shop, can be grinded without any problems. The special corundum fabric prevents the fabric surface from being "smeared" with metal particles, which significantly increases the service life of the disc.
- The special corundum abrasive cloth prevents smearing during aluminium grinding.
- TIGER SHARK® + ALU-FIX OIL deliver up to 300% more material removal and three times the service life.
- Visibly improved grinding results.
- The highly ﬂexible backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust ideally to the workpiece surface.
- High grinding performance at low tool costs.
- High material removal capacity at reduced grinding temperature.
- Ideal for curved surfaces and shaped pieces such as those encountered in car bodywork, motor vehicle workshops, and railway carriage and tool construction.
- Backing plate of specially developed food-grade, ﬂexible corrugated plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Aluminum, Non-ferrous metals, Steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Backing material:||ABS Special plastic|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 60, Grit 80, Grit 120|
|Dimensions:||115 mm, 125 mm, 178 mm|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Product shape:||5° angular|