Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 21040
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 10
- Minimum purchase: 10
The legendary, flat flap disc - ideal for rough grinding, smoothing and leveling weld seams on flat surfaces and outer edges. Thanks to the wide double lamellas, the heat is distributed over the entire area and thus increases the cooling effect during grinding.
The zircon fabric is versatile, so steel, stainless steel and cast iron can be processed just as well as non-ferrous metals and aluminum.
- Extremely wide zirconium double ﬂaps (30 mm at Ø 115 mm) improve heat distribution and enhance the cooling effect.
- Service life is around 50 times that of conventional corundum ﬁbre discs.
- For rough grinding, smoothing, and cleaning weld seams and spot welds.
- Very large abrasive surface for a long service life.
- Flat contact area for perfect weld blending on outer edges (weld seam edges).
- Ideal for ﬂat surfaces, switch cabinet construction, and welding assemblies.
- Suitable as an alternative to the ROLEI EF 115 deburring tool.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Aluminum, Cast metal, Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel, Steel|
|Grit:||Grit 40, Grit 50, Grit 60, Grit 80, Grit 120|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 900 DUO, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1000, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Product type:||Flap discs|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Backing material:||Nylon plastic|