Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 43004
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 2
- Minimum purchase: 2
Thanks to an extremely high grain content in connection with a silicon / carbide grain mixture the well-known satin finish (industrial finish K240 - 280) in the stainless steel area can be achieved incredibly quickly.
You can even satinize untreated and scratch-free stainless steel surfaces without any preparatory work.
Recommendation in case of scratches: preliminary work with fleece wheel, grit 60. Oxide layers are broken through quickly due to the high grain content.
The bright, shiny sanding pattern creates a optically very attractive effect.
- Silicon carbide fleece fabric grain 240 - 280 for a quick, decorative longitudinal sanding.
- Dimensions 115 x 100 mm.
- Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
- Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
- 19 mm spline shaft holder.
- With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.
|Workable materials:||Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||MULTI MAX, POLY-PTX 300, POLY-PTX 500, POLY-PTX 800, POLY-PTX 802 HT, POLY-PTX AKKU HT|
|Product type:||Fleece wheels|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|
|Dimensions:||115 x 100 mm|
|Grit:||Grit 240 - 280|