Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 43101
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 4
- Minimum purchase: 4
Metal application: Matting, satin finishing, fine grinding, application of fine longitudinal structures (finish) and removal of oxide layers, paint etc. as well as for matching "pre-ground" sheets and smoothing surfaces.
Wood applications: Smoothing wood surfaces, removing old paint, dirt etc.
With grain 60, 80 and 180 with a diameter of 115 mm you get a working width of 110 mm (fits all satin finishing devices). As a result, the clamping screw is countersunk in the wheel and you can grind up to the edge area.
- High quality nonwoven fleece for a particularly long service life.
- Creates a shadow-free industrial finish (matting, satin finishing). Also suitable for prepolishing.
- Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
- Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
- 19 mm spline shaft holder.
- With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.
|Workable materials:||Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel, Wood|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||MULTI MAX, POLY-PTX 300, POLY-PTX 500, POLY-PTX 800, POLY-PTX 802 HT, POLY-PTX AKKU HT|
|Dimensions:||105 x 50 mm, 105 x 100 mm, 115 x 50 mm, 115 x 100 mm, 115 x 110 mm|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|
|Product type:||Fleece wheels|
|Grit:||Grit 60, Grit 80, Grit 180, Grit 280, Grit 400, Grit 600, Grit 900|