Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 41314
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
The highly flexible, slotted abrasive mop wheel quickly creates a longitudinal sanding with simultaneous deburring of all punched and bore edges on sheet metal, even with punchings and holes.
Due to the large number of pre-slotted fabric lamellas, the individual lamella sections immerse perfectly into all unevenness and round all inner edges perfectly.
Can be used on a wide variety of materials from steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, hard plastics to wood.
- Dimensions 115 x 100 mm.
- High-quality corundum fabric for high removal rate and long service life.
- Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
- Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
- 19 mm spline shaft holder.
- With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.
|Workable materials:||All metals, Aluminum, Cast metal, Hard metals, Hard plastics, Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel, Steel, Wood|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||MULTI MAX, POLY-PTX 300, POLY-PTX 500, POLY-PTX 800, POLY-PTX 802 HT, POLY-PTX AKKU HT|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|
|Product type:||Mop wheels (flap sander)|
|Dimensions:||115 x 100 mm|