Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 40019
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 8
- Minimum purchase: 8
High-quality polishing rings, also known as buffing discs, for high-gloss polishing with polishing pastes and creams on flat and uneven surfaces without scratches and streaks.
The cotton rings (impregnated) are ideal for the main polishing of non-ferrous metals such as aluminum and brass, the mirror finish rings medium (impregnated) and soft for stainless steel and the final mirror finish of non-ferrous metals .
- Material cotton (impregnated) and, in the case of mirror finish rings, technical nonwoven.
- Open folding without additional seams for ideal adaptation to the shape of the workpiece.
- Dimensions 100 x 10 mm.
- Ideal speed 1,000-3,000 min-1.
- Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
- 8 pieces are required for a full assembly of a 100 mm spline shaft, fewer can be used if required with additional POLY-PTX spacer rings.
- Can also be used with MINI MAX mandrel on flexible shafts, drills or on the MINI MAX multi-function grinder.
- 19 mm spline shaft mount.
Note: Always use an extra polishing ring for each paste and cream so as not to mix different grain sizes.
|Workable materials:||Aluminum, Cast metal, Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||Drilling machine, Flexible shaft with 6 mm mount, MINI MAX, MINI MAX 1100, MINI MAX AKKU, MINI MAX PRO 1000, MULTI MAX, POLY-PTX 300, POLY-PTX 500, POLY-PTX 800, POLY-PTX 802 HT, POLY-PTX AKKU HT|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|
|Dimensions:||100 x 10 mm|
|Product type:||Polishing rings|