Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 65253
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
Brushless cordless angle grinder with optimized speed for the use of flap discs, cutting discs, grinding discs, the FIX KLETT system and with an adapter for the MINI FIX KLETT and PINLOC system.
Due to its small size with a weight of only approx. 2.0 kg (including battery), the VARILEX AKKU 18V angle grinder is the perfect companion on the construction site and assembly.
Thanks to the long battery life and the quick charger (only 30-35 minutes per battery), the VARILEX AKKU 18V angle grinder can replace conventional, wired one-hand angle grinders.
- Powerful, brushless 18-Volt motor and state-of-the-art 5.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries.
- The best high-tech components from market-leading manufacturers (brushless motor) and state-of-the-art lithium technology.
- A perfectly matched universal charger for extremely short charging times (just 30–35 minutes per battery).
- Compact design with a weight of just 2.0 kg (including batteries) for easy handling and fatigue-free work even in difficult positions (such as overhead tasks).
- Constant speed of 7500 rpm – ideal for use with abrasive fl ap discs, cutting discs, rough grinding discs, the FIX HOOK & LOOP system and with adapters for the MINI FIX HOOK & LOOP system.
- Universal charger with clever self-detection of voltage 110-240V (usable worldwide).
- Balanced and vibration-damping handle reduces strain on the user.
1 VARILEX® AKKU 18V basic machine with M14 thread
2 Li-Ion batteries 5.0 Ah
1 protective cover for grinding discs of up to Ø 125 mm
1 protective cover for cutting discs of up to Ø 125 mm
1 locking nut + wrench
1 universal charger 110 - 240 volts including cable (EU)
1 flap disc Ø 115 x 22.2 mm
1 cutting disc Ø 115 x 1.0 x 22.2 mm
1 robust, impact-resistant plastic case
|Tool mount:||M14 thread|
|Device type:||Angle grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||battery|
|Plug type / mains connection:||CH (J) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz, EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz, GB (G) 110 - 120 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||18 volts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Diameter 125 mm|