Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 65081
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
Variable speed range from 550 to 2,000 rpm –ideal for all polishing work
Thanks to planetary gears and 18 volts, particularly high torque and pulling power, with the longest running times. Soft rubber ball grip enables optimal hand control in all working positions.
- Powerful motor (18 V) and new transmission mechanics (high torque) for wear-resistant power transmission.
- Enormous power density despite the compact design: Extremely powerful and robust one-hand polisher - 100% made in Germany.
- Balanced and vibration-damping 3D ball handle reduces strain on the user.
- Available for the first time with planetary gear, giving it the power of a plug-in machine of ~1,600 watts.
- Variable speed range from 550 to 2,000 rpm with a tacho-generator and planetary gear for constant speed, even under load.
- Eminently suitable for cleaning, fine grinding, and polishing of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, for the FIX HOOK & LOOP system and, with an adapter, for the MINI FIX HOOK & LOOP system.
- One battery for everything. Stuitable for all machines from CAS Partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
1 VARILEX® Polisher AKKU BRUSHLESS basic machine with 3D ball handle 18 volts
1 Sturdy, impact-resistant plastic case
2 LiHD batteries 5.5 Ah
1 High-speed charging station 220 - 240 volts, including cable
1 Backflange M14
1 Locking nut M14
1 Wrench SW22
2 BRIGHTEX® FLAP polishing discs
|Tool mount:||M14 thread|
|Cable / Battery:||battery|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||18 volts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Diameter 125 mm|
|Device type:||Angle polisher|