Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 38801
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
360 ° tube processing from one working position. The revolution in tube processing thanks to a new type of lever enclosure technology!
Robust and balanced hand tool for fast pipe processing with a high-quality milled lever system for an immediate 2/3 enclosure of the grinding belts around the pipe to be processed!
This means that the entire pipe diameter can be grinded and polished for the first time from one working position! Very precise and stable mechanics, made of milled, high-quality aluminum.
- Belt dimensions 40 x 780 mm.
- Ideal for pipes with a diameter of 25 - 70 mm. Can also be used for other diameters.
- Minimal effort thanks to revolutionary, ingenious containment technology.
- Thanks to a real 2/3 enclosure (with a diameter of 30 to 42 mm), complete 360 degree pipe processing is possible from a single position. The pliers are closed by pulling a hand lever.
- Patented damping concept with gas pressure damper enables maximum “tube enclosure” of the grinding and polishing belts without great effort.
Optional: Completely wear-free spring damping concept enables maximum “tube enclosure” of the grinding and polishing belts without great effort.
- Due to the balanced bow and stem handle with non-slip rubber inserts, operation in any imaginable position is possible without any problems.
- Extremely powerful and long-lasting motor with 1,750 watts and new HT (High Torque) gear mechanism for wear-resistant power transmission - 100% Made in Germany.
- Maximum torque thanks to planetary gears in the entire speed range from 820 - 3,000 rpm (belt speed 3 to 9 m / sec) with tachometer generator for constant speed even under load.
- New and optimized components made of milled aluminum for reduced weight.
- Robust lever mechanism made of high-quality, milled materials for professional use and a particularly long service life (patented).
1 PIPE SNIPER 802 HT basic machine
1 pre-installed fine dust protection cap
3 special zircon belts 40 x 780 mm
1 special SC fleece belt 40 x 780 mm
10 replacement rubber drive rings
|Device type:||Belt grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||cable|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz, GB (G) 110 - 120 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1750 watts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|
|Tool mount:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|