Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 38901
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
Unique grinding sword with universal grinding properties, attachable stop system for grinding precise angles and radii.
Can be used either as a hand-held device or, thanks to the optional, innovative ball-and-socket joint holder, as a stationary machine.
Grinding, smoothing, deburring, derusting, descaling, sharpening, polishing now with lightning speed with a handy, innovative grinding sword.
Extra-long work area enables one-sided or two-sided machining, even on workpieces that are difficult to access.
Almost all metals, from VA to non-ferrous metals, from plastic, stone to wood, can be processed at lightning speed by simply changing the belt.
The GLADIUS® is optimally balanced and can easily replace many common, stationary grinding devices, thanks to its versatility a workshop in the smallest of spaces
Space or for mobile use.
- Belt dimensions 40 x 780 mm
- Mobile and stationary use: extremely versatile, for almost all flat grinding and polishing work, on the full extension surface.
- Optional angle attachment for grinding work at a constant angle, changeable for opposite and off-going belt directions, e.g. knife and tool sharpening.
- Optional table ball joint holder enables stationary use in any angle and position.
- The tape guide extension arm consists of a new special alloy for significantly reduced grinding temperatures.
- Particularly simple, fast changing of belts, drive roller with inexpensive, exchangeable rubber rings and lateral VA guide cheeks.
- Drive motor extremely powerful and durable, thanks to the revolutionary planetary gearbox, at 1,750 watts, 800 - 3,100 rpm (belt speed 3 - 10 m / sec).
- Tachometer generator for constant speeds even under load.
1 GLADIUS® 1802 HT basic device
1 pre-installed fine dust protective cap
4 special zircon bands 40 x 780 mm
5 replacement rubber O-rings
|Device type:||Belt grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||cable|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz, GB (G) 110 - 120 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1750 watts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|
|Tool mount:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|