Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 38042
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
The ideal, cordless pipe belt grinder, with the power of current-bound machines thanks to planetary gears.
Perfect on construction sites, shipyards (e.g. railing processing), railing construction and much more!
- Belt dimensions 30 x 533 mm.
- Homogeneous, even grinding and polishing result for all pipe diameters, regardless of whether small or large.
- Maximum torque thanks to planetary gear.
- Patented damping concept with gas pressure damper enables maximum "pipe enclosure" of the grinding and polishing belts without great effort.
- New type of drive roller with exchangeable rubber O-rings guarantees slip-free belt run.
- Ideal tape guidance thanks to the stainless steel fittings on the side. No readjustment required.
- Quick and easy belt change.
- For the first time with planetary gear - corresponds to an output of ~ 1,600 watts of current-dependent machines.
- Deflection roller made of soft PUR material for particularly soft placement and permanent elasticity also for longitudinal sanding of flat surfaces, such as removing spot welds, removing deep scratches, etc.
- Balanced and multi-adjustable handle enables optimal adaptation to the respective work situation.
- Adjustable for right and left hand operation or for side and overhead work.
- The belt unit made of aluminum chill casting is particularly robust and resistant.
1 PIPE MAX AKKU basic machine 18 volts
1 Sturdy, impact-resistant plastic case for machine and accessories
|Device type:||Belt grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||battery|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||18 volts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Bänder 30 x 533 mm|
|Tool mount:||Belts 30 x 533 mm|