Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 38810
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
Extremely compact and powerful pipe belt sander for easy and fatigue-free sanding, satin finishing or polishing of round pipes.
During use, the machine is "placed" on the round tube from above, which enables fatigue-free work for hours , as the weight of the machine rests on the workpiece.
Thanks to the high-performance motor with planetary gear , 3 times the torque is generated compared to grinders of a similar design. Thus, the TOPRAIL 1100 HT is ideally suited for continuous use , and that with low weight and very compact dimensions.
All functional parts consist of high-quality, milled aluminum, wear-resistant drive and deflection rollers (with lateral belt guide). This means high precision and a perfect end result.
- Particularly easy belt change in seconds.
- Mudguards made of stainless steel.
- Ideal for working on tight grinding areas - the handle can be adjusted accordingly.
- Ideal for pipe diameters Ø 25 - 70 mm. Max. tube diameter Ø 130 mm.
- Extremely compact, powerful and high-torque thanks to the exclusive planetary gear (high torque) with high torque - up to three times higher than comparable devices.
- Fatigue-free, easily controllable tape guide.
- "Marathon-Motor" offers 30% higher power reserves with up to 50% more torque compared to comparable devices.
- Motor multiple dust protection for a long service life.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Switch-off carbon brushes to protect the motor.
- Maintenance-friendly device design - for carbon brush replacement in seconds.
- The machine can be put down in the standing position without touching the table.
- Made in Germany.
1 TOPRAIL 1100 HT pipe belt sander
1 Robust, impact-resistant plastic case
1 fine dust protection cap
3 zircon belts 40 x 780 mm
1 SC fleece belt 40 x 780 mm
|Device type:||Belt grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||cable|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz, GB (G) 110 - 120 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Max. tool dimension:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|
|Tool mount:||Belts 40 x 780 mm|
|Power consumption:||1100 watts|