Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 30150
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
The practical deburring tool for cumbersome, large, heavy components such as machine tables, frame constructions, and large metal panels. Easy to handle with good edge control. The ROLEI EF 115 is also ideal for weld chamfering.
Fixed bevel angle of 45°; bevel width can be infinitely adjusted from 0 to 10 mm. Now with a rubberised handle for excellent control! The handy ROLEI EF 115 can easily deburr and bevel large, heavy components.
Precision edge guidance guarantees chamfers at 45° with no counter-burr.
- Facet angle of 45 degrees.
- Facet width from 0–10 mm.
- Infinitely variable speed from 2,400 to 8,900 min-1.
- Extremely powerful motor for continuous use.
- Particularly sturdy, wear-resistant solid cast iron parts.
- Quick adjustment of bevel width.
- Balanced handle reduces strain on the user.
- Quick, uncomplicated disc change.
- Various tool grit grades (coarse to fine) can be delivered.
- Ideal for chamfering welds. Also suitable for wide weld bevels.
Contens of Set:
1 ROLEI EF 115 Professional machine
1 Sturdy case
1 flap disc grit 50
|Tool mount:||M14 thread|
|Device type:||Deburring machine|
|Cable / Battery:||cable|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1750 watts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Durchmesser 115 mm|