Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 40002
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
From the inventor of the longitudinal grinding machine. More power for the original. Our multi-function longitudinal grinder now with even more power.
1,750 watts of power, speed control, ergonomic design and extremely versatile - also for working widths of up to 150 mm.
High torque and power reserves guarantee professional continuous use and greater economy.
- Infinitely variable speed control from 1,000 - 3,800 rpm with a tachometer generator for constant speed even under load.
- Grinds from the coarse to the finest.
- Balanced, straight hand guidance free of support rollers. This enables free movement (oscillation effect). Guaranteed shadow-free, seamless, very decorative surfaces in satin, matt and industrial finish.
- Satin-finished, polished to a mirror shine and refines the surfaces of stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals such as brass, bronze, copper, aluminum and also wood.
- Finest sanding on large surfaces, free of shadows and lugs.
- Removes welds, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint and oxide layers.
- In just three steps from coarse sanding to mirror finish on stainless steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Can also be ideally used as a round pipe sander with a sanding belt roll.
- Grinds and polishes open and closed pipe constructions.
- For the tube processing a "buttonhole system" enables safe and quick connection of fleece and felt tapes on closed tube constructions. No cumbersome gluing of the tapes.
- Huge range of grinding tools that offers a solution for every task.
- With rubberized handle for optimal handling!
1 POLY-PTX® 800 basic machine
1 Sturdy, impact-resistant plastic case
1 QUICK-LOCK cable 4 m
1 POLY-PTX® locking screw
1 fleece wheel 100 mm wide
|Device type:||Linear grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||cable|
|Suitable tools:||Brushes, Polishing rings, Sleeves, Wheels|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1750 watts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Diameter 115 x width 100 mm|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|