Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 40352
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
High pulling power – for the first time speed controlled & brushless
Now with a variable speed range from 550 to 2,000 rpm. Thanks to the planetary gear and the high torque, the POLY-PTX® AKKU BRUSHLESS can be used for all work involving power-driven linear grinders. Due to the variable speed, all POLY-PTX® tools can now also be used on the POLY-PTX® AKKU BRUSHLESS, including the optional grinding belt roller with belts for pipe processing and the extra-wide 150 mm grinding wheels.
For the first time it is now also possible to work with the suction cover of the POLY-PTX® 802 HT, as the protective covers are now identical. This also makes woodworking with suction possible.
The drive shaft is made of corrosion-free stainless steel with the well-known double keyways, suitable for all Eisenblätter tools.
- Shadow-free satin finishing, brushing, polishing of all metals (stainless steel to non-ferrous metals) to wood.
- 18-volt professional linear grinding machine with variable speed from 550 to 2,000 rpm.
- Removes weld seams, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint, and oxide layers.
- Balanced, straight-line control without support rollers. This allows the tool to be freely adjusted (oscillation effect), ensuring highly decorative surfaces in satin and matt finish and industrial grinding without shadows or transitions.
- Available for the first time with planetary gear, giving it the power of a plug-in machine of ~1,600 watts.
- Robust cast aluminium protective cover and vibration-damping, multi-adjustable handle.
- All LiHD batteries have LED charge indicators.
- Top-performance 5.5 Ah (optional 8.0 Ah) batteries, can be rotated to three positions by up to 270° for convenient handling.
- New CAS (Cordless Alliance System) battery interface: compatible with a number of drive units and makes available on the market. Dual utility and savings potential of your battery pack included. For more information visit: www.cordless-alliance-system.com.
- Can also be used as a pipe belt sander, even on closed tube constructions, with the optional sanding belt roller.
- A “T-lock system” for pipe machining ensures safe, fast connection of fleece and felt belts to closed pipe constructions. No more hassle having to glue the belts.
- Thanks to the optional suction cover with optimized hose routing, work with high levels of dust is also possible (e.g. aluminium and woodworking).
Contents of Set
1 POLY-PTX® AKKU BRUSHLESS machine 18 volts
1 Sturdy, impact-resistant plastic case for machine and accessories
1 Cast aluminium protective cover for wheels of up to Ø 115 mm
1 POLY-PTX® tightening screw
|Device type:||Linear grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||battery|
|Suitable tools:||Brushes, Polishing rings, Sleeves, Wheels|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||18 volts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Diameter 115 x width 100 mm|
|Tool mount:||19 mm spline shaft|