Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 10062
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum purchase: 1
The mini workshop for on the go
Now with a variable speed range from 3,000 to 10,700 rpm – making it ideal for all 6 mm shaft tools, the MINI FIX HOOK & LOOP (velcro), ROLOC™ or PINLOC system. Particularly robust extension arm for a wide variety of jobs anywhere. Mini linear, angle and cut-off grinder in one!
- Variable speed range from 3,000 to 10,700 rpm with tacho-generator for constant speed even under load.
- Indispensable for maintenance, repair, fitting work, motor vehicles, paint workshops, and much more.
- Can also be used as a drive motor for flexible shafts with a 6 mm shaft.
- Also ideal for all ROLOC™ and PINLOC systems.
- Perfect ergonomics for longitudinal grinding.
- Extensive range of grinding tools for any grinding task on stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminium, wood, and plastics.
- For grinding jobs in hard-to-reach places (corners, edges, internal tanks, etc.), coarse grinding, fine grinding, satin finish, matt finish, polishing to a mirror finish, mini-cutting and cut-off grinding.
- Can be used with the ball joint mount for secure fixing of the drive motor, including for work with the flexible shaft or as a stationary grinder.
- Powerful 18-volt special motor - made in Germany.
1 MINI MAX® AKKU BRUSHLESS machine 18 volts
1 Sturdy, impact-resistant plastic case for machine and accessories
|Device type:||Multifunctional grinder|
|Cable / Battery:||battery|
|Suitable tools:||Shaft tools|
|Plug type / mains connection:||EU (C+F) 220 - 240 volts ~ 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||18 volts|
|Max. tool dimension:||Diameter 75 mm|
|Tool mount:||6 mm shaft|