Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 82006
- Packing Unit: Stück
- Purchase steps: 25
- Minimum purchase: 25
High-tech ceramic fibre disc with significantly more self-sharpening edges due its ultra-fine grit and crystal structure and a corresponding material removal rate that greatly exceeds that of conventional fibre discs.
Advantage over pyramid ceramics:
Despite high performance, smoother surfaces and therefore less rework on the workpiece. In addition, drive motors are significantly protected.
- Top ceramic quality!
- Ultra-fine grit and crystal structures provide for significantly more self-sharpening edges and a huge improvement in material removal.
- Self-sharpening ceramic grit.
- The finer grinding results on the workpiece surface reduces the frequent necessity of reworking the piece with finer grits.
- Even in the coarse grain range and with high material removal, the chip particle size remains relatively small, whereby damage caused by long afterglow metal particles can be prevented.
- The universal high-performance fibre disc with an especially great cooling agent content is easy on any drive motor.
- 80 m/sec approval according to DIN EN13743 (see table).
|Workable materials:||Stainless steel, Steel|
|Tool mount:||22,2 mm Arbor|
|Suitable for Eisenblätter machine:||VARILEX 1100, VARILEX 1802 HT, VARILEX AKKU 18V, VARILEX AKKU BRUSHLESS, VARILEX AKKU PRO HT, VARILEX WSF 905, VARILEX WSF 1600, VARILEX WSF 1800|
|Product type:||Fibre discs|